The PRO-MED Medical Group establishes a direct purchase procedure with our clients through our PRO-MED Healthcare Program in order to maximize our client’s healthcare needs and avoid the involvement of third parties which result in unnecessary additional commission fees.
The PRO-MED Healthcare Program offers a unique, efficient healthcare program to companies and corporations who seek to provide their employee’s with superior medical healthcare at an affordable price with a problem-free approach to patient care, covering everything that is needed for the health and well-being of our patients as well as aiming to prevent illnesses by detecting medical conditions before they become critical.
Our healthcare program is characterized by an uncompromising ethical, professional and technologically advanced approach with a cost effective healthcare solution that everyone can obtain.
Our PRO-MED Healthcare Program is a comprehensive medical coverage which includes:
- Sixteen primary care physicians
- Specialists in all fields of medicine
- PRO-MED Primary Care Facility
- Private hospital with coverage in the renowned Hospital Hispano Americano
- Diagnostic Imaging and Radiology
- Hemodynamics Unit (Cardiac Catheterization and Angioplasties)
- Laboratory & Special Studies Unit
- Pediatrics unit
- Family Medicine
- Dental services
- Spacious on-site patient parking
- Bilingual medical & administrative staff
The PRO-MED Healthcare Program functions through a pre-payment per eligible employee and his/her dependents which include:
- Family Medicine
- Specialists in all fields of Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Laboratory and Pharmacy
The PRO-MED Healthcare Program utilizes cost saving HMO concepts which save employers unnecessary 3rd party commission fees while providing our clients’ employees with first rate Healthcare. This premium healthcare program is available to employers at a remarkably cost-effective rate per month.
Minor Medical Expenses Program
“MME” or “Minor Medical Expenses” is designed to cover the costs generated by our patients (and their dependents as outpatients), which are generally not covered by major medical expenses due to high deductible costs. PRO-MED Medical Group also will optimize the productivity of your company through a fast and efficient medical service, that your employees will receive saving lost time used in requesting medical assistance in the current health care system, which usually takes more than 24 hours.
General Medical Expenses
The PRO-MED Healthcare Program covers each enrolled member and family, covering their medical expenses for the amount of $20,000.00 Mexican Pesos (Minor Medical expenses program), per event under the following guidelines:
- Medical fees (primary care and specialists)
- Ambulance services
- Laboratory and special exams
- Radiology and imaging studies
- Pharmacy and necessary medical supplies
- Childbirth delivery without complications (minimum of 500 employees)
- Dental services
All of these benefits can be obtained through our Business Medical Healthcare Plan, a plan which is very affordable.
1. PRO-MED, through its Hospital is responsible for the management of all Healthcare services provided under the program, including lab, X-ray, pharmacy, surgery, hospitalization and intensive care (adults and neonatal).
2. Medical services are available 24 hours a day.
3. No Claim forms or claims processing will be required, further simplifying and speeding the process.
4. Employees, spouse and children may use the Hospital or see one of the Hospital’s physicians at any time (for urgent care!).
5. The employer determines eligibility standards.
6. The employer pays a low monthly or four-week fee per employee, with the option to affiliate their dependents.
7. The employer fee is remitted directly to PRO-MED Healthcare Program.
8. The fee, which is paid in advance for the month, is fixed fee, considering a reasonable use of the program.
Our medical care facility headquarters are located in Mexicali, Baja California. Only a two hour drive from beautiful San Diego Ca., Mexicali is the capital City of the State of Baja California and is located on the border with the United States. Mexicali was founded on March 14, 1903. The name Mexicali comes from the anagram MEXI-co and CALI-fornia, which in an inverse way also generated the name of Calexico, access door to the state of California and frontier with Mexicali.
General Objectives of the PRO-MED Healthcare Program:
• To increase employee productivity by reducing “lost time” for seeking medical attention and services.
• To decrease costs paid for selection and training by lowering the employee turnover.
• Savings in coverage costs to IMSS by lowering the risk factor of work related accidents.
• Fiscal legal benefits of tax deduction and liability protection.
The PRO-MED Medical Group, through its Healthcare Facilities is responsible for the management of all health care services provided under the PRO-MED Healthcare Program.
No Claim forms or claims processing will be required, further simplifying and speeding the operation. Medical services are available 24 hours a day.
PRO-MED Healthcare Program members, spouses and children may use emergency services at the Hospital Hispano Americano.
Our corporate clients determine their internal employee eligibility standards.
Our corporate clients pay a low monthly fee per employee, which cover both the employees and their family’s medical service.
The fee, which is paid in advance for the month, is a fixed fee (considering a reasonable use of the plan) for medical service coverage.